Our recommendation to keep & sustain the beauty of your M’iTiK® jewelry:
No matter if you wear them every day or only for special occasion, your M’iTiK® jewelry are precious and require attention. Here is some advice that will help you to preserve their authenticity.
Take time to handle your jewelry with precaution.
- Take them off to wash your hands, before spraying perfume, or applying cream. The particles from these cosmetics – which do not go away after a short rinse – can be stuck in the crevices and represent a corrosive mix, which over a long period, can prematurely damage the metal.
- Repeated contact with cleaning products or insecticide can damaged some stones.
- Choose your jewelry depending on your day: to limit the risk of scratches, avoid wearing them on the beach, at the swimming pool, during sports, or gardening.
- Avoid high temperatures and x-rays.
Take care of onyx
Onyx can be cleaned either at the stream or the ultrasound. However, it is better to be cautious: the best way to clean them is to use a soft, clean cloth.
Take care of silver
- Silver jewelry is extremely sensitive to humidity. Avoid to wear them when you are showering and remember to take them off each time you wash your hands. If your silver jewelry is wet, dry it carefully, especially inside the ring.
- Clean it frequently with a goat leather and do not hesitate to sometimes use a specific product for silver jewelry that you can find in retail store, as you will do it to clean your silverware.